Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30 Day Lolita challenge start!


Hey guys! Lately, I haven't been blogging so often because last minute tests and projects are keeping me really busy x~x. School is almost over though, so I'll be back to posting regularly soon! In the meantime, I've decided to start the 30 Day Lolita Challenge! Since it's hard for me to find topics to write about when I'm so swamped with schoolwork, when I saw this I thought "Perfect!" ;u;! Here's the challenge for anyone else who wants to join in ~

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days.


I don't know if I'll actually be able to keep up with it on a day to day basis, But I'll keep things in order or post several days at once! ;v;! I'll start now with

Day 1: 10 things about my lolita bubble. (I'm not too sure what "bubble" is supposed to mean here but let's give it a go!)

☆ One ~ My lolita bubble has been all about Sweet Lolita from the very beginning! As sweet styles grew and branched into OTT sweet styles, so did my bubble! I love it so much~!

☆ Two ~ I've always admired and loved skirt and blouse combo outfits, and I like the way they look on me ;v;! JSKs are also cute, but I love the details in blouses too much to cover them. Skirts are also cheaper than JSKs...

☆ Three ~ I've been involved in lolita since I was 13 now ;u;. Since I'm so young and broke, I've pretty much been sewing a lot of my lolita since I started. I still can't get bodices right, but that's okay with me since I'm a fan of skirts anyways xD.

☆ Four ~ At one point, I wanted to wear lolita every single day, but that's not as appealing to me anymore. I want to be able to feel a little bit happier every time I wear it, so I try not to wear it so much that I lose that feeling.

☆ Five ~ My lolita community is so near and drear to my heart. Without having wonderful friends like the ATL lolitas, I don't know how far I would have gotten ;u;. I still have a long way to go to be as fabulous as these girls (and guys) though!

☆ Six ~ My drawing skills mainly improved when I started drawing lolita art. I remember seeing art posts in EGL and thinking "oh my god I need to draw lolitas", and I've improved a hell of a lot since xD. I still think drawing lolitas is the most fun ;v;.

☆ Seven ~ AP is definitely definitely my favorite brand, and the only one I keep close-ish tabs on. Lately, I haven't liked too much of what they've released though ;~;. I want super sweet tacky pastel explosion milky wonder sparkle paradise AP to come back xD.

☆ Eight ~ I really like the idea of lolita themed decor ;v;! I've been planning on getting cuter furniture in my room and adding shelves and a proper bed frame since before I painted my room, but it hasn't happened yet :P. I think being in a room that 's decorated to fit the style really makes you feel special ;u;.

☆ Nine ~ I think being a lolita designer or owning a western brand kind of thing would be the coolest thing ever, and once I have the skills and resources I totally intend to start one! I've been meaning to start an etsy shop forever now, but because I'm without bank account and debit card, I can't do that quite yet xD.

☆ Ten ~ I went a couple of years without a petticoat (instead I just layered sorter skirts for poof, and It pretty much worked for a while but not as well as I wish it did ;A;). I like to poof super hard though, so even though I have 3 that I layer now, I still want a really really huge marshmallow one *u*

If you want to, you should join in on this meme! I'm really looking forward to keeping it up ;v;~!
Thanks for taking a look!

22 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see this thing spreading around and see other people liking it! >w< Btw, I'm sorry about the "bubble", but it's meant as a reference to your own little lolita world. I just think bubble is a cuter word =p Hehe.

    Can't wait to see the rest of the challenge! =D It's so fun to read about other people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun reading your ten things. I'm glad more lolitas are doing this! Maybe we can start a revolution...or just a trend. lol ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The Fool - It's an awesome idea! Thank you for introducing it :>! I'm having so much fun reading all of them, I can't wait to do the rest of it! ;v;! Bubble is totally a cuter word btw ;u;~

    @DuskRose_Dreaming - hahah yes! Let's lead the loli 30 day challenge revolution! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh~! Fun (>u< )!~ I feel silly doing so many Meme's but I think I'll do this one as well, because I haven't posted much recently! Not that I don't have anything to post, but just because I don't have the time to think much D: But a nice guideline would be good so I can write out a bunch and not be gone for a number of days (=u=;; )~ If you don't mind, I think I'll do this as well (>u< )
    Thank you for sharing, by the way!~ It's so much fun to learn about everyone (;u; )~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely should!! It's a really fun challenge ;v; <3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I definitely agree with you about AP's recent releases! Its so hard to look at prints from my favorite brand and just not see the appeal of them... But the new pastel explosion print looks really promising! ♡

    I'm going to try doing this meme too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! the new prints look so exciting and cute *A*! I hope I'll be able to actually get something from the summer collection this year >v<! Looking forward to you trying this meme! ;u;!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this meme! It's such a cute idea! I hope to join in with it, at least a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you join in too! it is a super fun meme :DD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! :D
    Someone started this challenge and linked back to you, and I really like your blog! I think i'll start doing this myself when I run out of current ideas. (I'm already doing like two other tags/memess, so I don't want to drown my readers in them XD)

    here's my blog: frillyandpink.blogspot.com.

    I just moved to Seattle, but I'll be blogging and crafting a lot once I get settled! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've followed you, so I'll be exciteed to see your challenge posts and the rest of your content! :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this looks like fun! I am going to take this challenge too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. have fun with it! It's a really cool challenge ;u;!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Serepuff,

    I've been admiring your lovely sparkling animated graphics for a while now. And I was wondering where'd you got these from ^^

    Nice post btw. I'm just starting with my own 30 day lolita challenge. And I'm very excited. Good luck with yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! ;u;!

    I've collected them mostly from seeing them around other places, like on Livejournal or japanese blogs. If you would like I could upload a photoalbum somewhere of them?

    I'm excited to read yours! I took a break from the challenge so I need to get back into it ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  16. That would be nice, thank you ^^ My e-mail is naomi_jlg@hotmail.com

    I'm excited to read more about yours as well :)

    Thanks for adding me to your followers list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like soooo much fun! I think I'll do it too~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should! :D it is a lot of fun! ;v;!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so totally cute.
    I already started it. So you can read it at ym blog.

    www.hello-teacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome :D! I've followed you so I can read along <3!

    ReplyDelete