Monday, March 26, 2012

☆30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge! Days 14-18 & Art Post!☆


Hey, everyone! I'm sorry about the weird posting schedule lately! School and other things have been pretty intense lately, and I haven't had much time for blogging at all ;A;! I don't want to leave this blog totally bare, though, so have four more days of the 30 day fairy kei challenge!

 Day fourteen: Do you have any hobbies that you could consider Fairy-Kei?

I suppose fair kei hobbies would include collecting old cute 80s things or crafting? If that's so then, sure! I'm not an avid collector, sadly, so even though I claim a lot of "collections" it's usually not more than five items per "collection" of mine hahaha. I collect Care Bears and Unicorns! I would love to start collecting 80s magical girl items as well~!

Care Bears, Unicorns, and other stuffed animals on my bed~

I also craft, draw, and sew and love diy in general, though I'm usually either too busy or lazy to do a lot of it haha!

 Day fiveteen: Something you or a friend made themselves

 
I didn't make this, My friend Jesse did, but it's so perfect and cute! I love it a lot, so I wanted to share it here! I haven't done a whole lot of crafting at all lately, aside from the objects in my shop, so I don't have much of anything new to share ;u;

 Day sixteen: How did you dress before Fairy-Kei?

I used to dress in lolita, and other than that usually circus-inspired style!  I mostly wore combos of Black, white and pink.

Lolita~!
I think this was the outfit I wore to see  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1! I could be wrong though hahaha.

This is a petty old circus-centric outfit! you can tell especially because my walls were still beige haha. It's from January 16th, 2010! I'm pretty sure this was an outfit for school, but I'm not sure haha.

 Day seventeen: Do you dress in also another style, e.g. Lolita.

Not so much anymore! I still like to look at lolita and see it on others, but It's not really a part of my fashion zone anymore, so I've decided to more or less stop wearing it all together. 

I do dress in uchuu kei whenever it suits me, though (And I swear I am working that blog post! It's just pretty hard to put together information and references for a style that doesn't really exist haha.)! My wardrobe for that is still super limited, and because of my schedule lately I haven't been able to make a whole lot of things to match the outer space aesthetic~


 Day eighteen: How do you dress when you go to school?

Most of my outfit shots that I have are probably from going to school! That's where I go the most often, and I don't see a big point in having a fairy kei wardrobe and a wardrobe of "school clothes", so I just wear fairy kei or uchuu kei or whatever! Check out my outfit shot tag if you'd like to see some school coordinates~ ;u;!

I also wanted to share with you a shop promo I did for my grand opening! I thought I already had shown it here, but since I haven't I will!


There are only four more days to take advantage of the free gift! I'll be adding more stock after that, so please check out Millions of Bows Shop!

Also, if you'd like to see the full sized art, you can see her over on my Deviantart~!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments: