Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hello~! Updates and Spring Break!


Hello everyone! I'm sorry it's been so long! I haven't posted at all this week and I really hate that I've had to leave this blog alone for so long ;^;! I was actually on spring break this past week, and went on vacation with my family. I thought that we would have internet there, but it turned out we didn't! I did mean to make a blog post before we left but there were problems with my internet connection here and it never worked out ;^;! On the bright side though, I did have a fun time on vacation and took some pictures before we left and while I was there ;v;~!

Usually for Spring Break my family has gone to the same place to spend the break ;v;. It's a small beach town in Florida, close-ish to Panama City, but not quite there. I actually really dislike going to the beach all the time so every year I end up super bored and watching way too many movies and eating a ton of not so healthy food. It's usually like any regular break off of school, but more boring because I don't get to hang out with friends or anything. Last break, I was lucky enough to vacation with friends of mine instead, so I didn't have to go which means that this year, I was looking forward to it just a little! I wanted to share some pictures from thing's I've done recently and things I've bought and so on since I only took one picture while I was there hahaha! Since I had no internet connection anyways, I mostly just turned my phone off and went with whatever was going on. anyways on to updates and pictures and all of that ;u;~


First off, I don't think I showed you my March nails yet! I did these for Momocon earlier in the month, and they're not my favorite but I liked them ;v;.



I actually went with my mom to a nail salon before we left and got a manicure~! I almost never go to salons since I enjoy doing my own nails, so this is a fun kinda change for me ;v;. 


I got a pretty cute cover up for the beach too, and put together a beach spring break-y outfit before I left haha

Recently, I picked up reading again, after three years or so of only reading school-assigned books. Since I had a week on the beach I picked up and borrowed some reading material~ I brought a lot of old books that I loved too and ended up reading six books over the vacation! I even bought two more books while I was over there aha



that pretty much sums up my break haha. Basically I read a ton,Went on bike rides, ate seafood for the first time in a really long time, and had a great time hanging out with my family ;v;! I did really miss having internet access though ;A;!

Happy Easter by the way, everyone! I'm not doing anything but unpacking today, but I hope you have a lovely day ;u;~!

Thanks for looking!


10 comments:

  1. i love your new purple sparklely nails * w * the colour is so pretty <3 and what books did you end up reading?? > u <

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like em a lot too *u*~! I read the hunger games, catching fire, flight of the dragon kin, uglies, children of the lamp, and inkdeath ;v;. I can't remember all the authors but mostly just fantasy and scifi ish stuff!

      Delete
    2. ahh gasp have you seen the hunger games movie yet? XD > u < and oo children of the lamp sounds really interesting O 3 O Oh my gosh i remember ink death :,D its part of the ink heart series right? ^^ i used to love that series :3

      Delete
    3. Yes! I saw it right after I finished the book ;v;! Children of the lamp was my first favorite book haha. If you're interested, I think the author is P.B. Kerr, or something like that? And yep! I loved that series a whole bunch too :>!!

      Delete
  2. I love your hat, it's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back, Laffi! I've been missing your blog posts ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back! I hate that I kind of disappeared for a while there ;A; I'll try not to do it again x^x

      Delete
  4. I want to be on the beach too!!!! Here where I live it's just snow and bad weather all the time! :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that sucks ;A;! Luckily we hardly get snow here, though the weather can be pretty unpredictable.

      Delete