Monday, August 15, 2011

August 2011 Nails~


Hello everyone~! I realize it's already halfway through August, but I haven't felt up to posting them this time around ;v;. Mostly because I only changed them since my July nail design was chipping and way too grown out to still look good xD. I didn't sketch out the design of these like I usually do, instead I decided the night before school started that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep anyways and that I might as well paint them (which I didn't sleep so haha!). Anyways, here they are~


What do you think? I'm not the happiest with them, I think they're too boring! Since my birthdays coming up in September, I'm excited to design something party-ish for my nails next month!

Thanks for looking you guys~!

6 comments:

  1. I guess they are okay, but not your best. I like the new layout. Especially that it´s easier to read than the old one. The colors of the text and the background were way to similar to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I'm not really feeling 'em haha xD I might change my nails again if I have time ;v;. And I'm so glad this one's easier to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, but I think the nails would be better if you go with plain pink with small black dots on all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah it probably would! curse my sleepless brain for not thinking of that xD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look adorable and I love the colors! ^^

    ReplyDelete