Sunday, November 7, 2010

Introduction to Millions of Bows~



Hello and welcome to my blog, Millions of Bows! For the most part, I'm intending for this to be more of a personal blog, where I write about my own experiences and cater to myself, as far as the things I'd like to read about, Though I may have some other helpful content included as well :). The main focus of Millions of Bows will revolve around my own "Lolita Lifestyle", and I may even feature some tutorials or write about things that excite me in the loli world.

To give a general idea of who I am, I'm a 15 year old girl who has been in the lolita scene for about two years now, even though my closet doesn't show it xD. Being a younger lolita who doesn't receive any money (yet! I'm thinking about starting to sell some decoden goods for lolita money!), I will probably focus on ways for younger lolitas to obtain, well, lolita! I do consider myself a Lifestyle Lolita, even though I do NOT dress lolita everyday (Because at 5:30 in the morning, who realllly wants to go trough all that layering? Not me!) I find myself always wanting to be surrounded by cute and lovely things, and enjoying things a lot more when I am. I listen to Japanese electro-pop music, like Capsule, Perfume, Aira Mitsuki, and Marino, and love happy sunny days where anything is possible. I belong to the Atlanta Lolita community and love EVERYONE in it! It's such a wonderful family of lolitas and friends that I feel so lucky to have! I will also try to update about our meetups and hangouts and what nots :) .Hopefully, you'll stick around and read on, and this blog will become something I'm proud of ^^.

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a blog~! Such a young lolita, but you dream big! Good luck on the decoden stuff. I'd like to see some pieces in the near future after I get some sweet pieces back in my wardrobe XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray indeed! Thank you so much! As soon as I get started I'll probably be posting some projects on here x3

    ReplyDelete