Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Goodies☆!!


Hello everyone! I wanted to share  the things I got for christmas this year ;u;! I'm so grateful that I was able to get these things this year, since last year was a different story haha! It was great to be able to buy my friends christmas gifts this year as well, since I can usually only draw them pictures or something similar ;v;. I still have presents to give out even! Anyways, onto the gifts~

First off, I got a tablet!! I'll probably be posting more art and things on here now! I've been wanting one of these since forever, and I'm really excited to put it to good use ;v;.


There's a program that lets me draw on the screen too!


I have a lot of fun with that!

Then a few gifts I've gotten from friends and myself ahahaha


Codename: Sailor V volume 2 and those sweetie cake tights are both gifts from myself haha!

And last but not least~!


A digital camera!! I can now make posts about anywhere I go to! Look out world! This blog is going to feature lots of unimportant image posts now~ I hope you're all prepared muahahaha!

What goodies did you all get ;u;?

 I hope you all had a wonderful christmas, if you celebrate it! If not then I hope your holidays were wonderful in general ;v;! The new year is only days away too! It's so weird to thing that 2011 will already be over!

Thank you for looking!



6 comments:

  1. Ooh congrats on the camera! I'm looking forward to see more outfit photos. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll be able to take a lot more now :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute camera! I just got bits and bobs, posted photos on my blog xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! You got some pretty cool stuff! :D I love Howls Moving Castle~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you got yourself some cute items~ ♥ We still need to hang out so I can give you your gifts (and just to hang out) ;u;
    but yay for digital camera!! ★彡 No more DSi outfit photos, ne? xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do! I need to give you stuff too~~~! I know I'm so happy I finally got one *u*!

    ReplyDelete