Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ah! I've Been Tagged~ 11 Things About Me!




Hello Hello everyone!

Well onto the point of this post ;v;! I've been tagged to do the 11 Things About Me tag ;v;! I was tagged by http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/ to do this~!

THE RULES ARE:

1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog 

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer 

3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post 

4. Go to their page and tell them 

5. No tag backs 

6. You legitimately have to tag



Sooo~ lets go! 
1.What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Wish it wasn't already morning haha!

2.What's your favorite food?
I loooove curry! Every kind of curry from everywhere is my favorite food~

3.Are you in love?
Probably not!

4.Which kind of movie do you like?
Animated movies ;u;. I love watching children's movies and cartoons in general~
5.Which zodiac sign are you?

I am a Virgo!
6.Are you an extrovert or an introvert?

I'm an extrovert ;u;
7.Do you have a job?And if yes do you like it?

I don't have one u A u
8.What do you imagine doing in two years from now?

Working my butt of in Fashion School!
9.Which is your Favorited flower?

I don't know flowers very well, but I've always loved the scent of gardenias~
10.Who would you like to be in another life?

A famous magical idol!
11.What time is it in your country?

It's currently 3:47 pm in on the east coast of the USA~

Okay! so now my 11 questions:

1. Whats your favorite piece of clothing?
2. Who's your favorite artist?
3. Whats your favorite song?
4. Do you ave anything you're embarrassed to like?
5. How many posters are up on your wall?
6. What colors do you like to paint your nails?
7. What do you do to relax?
8. Whats a typical dinner for you like?
9. Do you sing in the shower?
10. How do you spend most of your time?
11. Where do you like to shop?

And~ I don't have anyone in particular to tag, but I'd love to see someone answer my questions ;u; hahaha!

Thanks for looking, you guys! I'll be posting again soon! probably sooner than a week too, since I do have some exciting activities coming up to tell you about, as well as outfits to post and so on~ so don't forget about me just yet ;v;!


3 comments:

  1. it's so fun reading small facts about the people behind the blogs I follow... Really funny post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you found it entertaining! I love reading little blurbs like this too ;v;!

      Delete
  2. I'll do it, because I can't sleep! D:

    ReplyDelete